Sega


Location: Kaihin Makuhari, Japan


 This is the SEGA booth.
これはSEGAのブースです。
kore ha SEGA no bu^su desu .
 Did you notice the image on the screen have changed?
スクーリンの画面が変わったのを気付いていますか。
suku^rin no gamen ga kawatta no wo kiduiteimasu ka .


How to connect two verbs in Japanese
I don`t mean connecting two verbs in sequential order like 
スパーに行って、果物を買って、家に帰りました。
supa^ ni itte , kudamono wo katte , ie ni kaerimashita . 
I went to the supermarket, bought some fruits, and went home.

How do you say, I forgot to buy fruits? I noticed he went home early today?
Did you notice the verb "forgot" and "buy" in the same phrase? Same  goes for "notice" and "change"?

In this case, you connect them by のを no wo or ことを koto wo, whichever is fine.
Say 
(verb) + のを no wo + (verb)

Quoting the above examples:
I forgot to buy fruits.
果物を買うのを忘れました。
kudamono wo kau no wo wasuremashita
I noticed he went home early today.
今日は彼が早く帰ったのを気付きました。
konnichiha kare ga hayaku kaetta nowo kiduki mashita .

 

Copyright © 2010 • Picturelearning Japanese • Design by Dzignine, Blogger Blog Templates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...