Bernardo Winery: Day Tour in Rancho Bernardo


Great wine and great great wine.
味わう ajiwau taste it all at Bernardo Winery.

Bernardo Winery is said to be the oldest Winery in Southern California.
Well, the 環境 kankyo environment feels as though in the renaissance with the vintage structures.


It is not really about wines and お酒 osake alcohols only.
In fact, I find it more like a relaxing family recreational area for the family.

While お父さん otousan father can go for wine tasting at the tasting room.
$10 for 5 tastings.
I think the Burgundy and the Merlot are quite nice.

お母さん okaasan mum can go for shopping at the flea market.
There are various handmade items sold there.
Some are quite interesting and creative.

子供たち kodomotachi children can go play at the vast green area and enjoy themselves at the chocolate port.

The Bernardo Winery Museum tells the story of how the town and winery`s 由来 yurai origins.
Parents and children can discuss over history of the town. An interesting way to exchange thoughts.

A walk around the vicinity, you will find many interesting things to see.
Let`s see if you see anything interesting as what I saw.






If you had been to this places, leave a comment and share with us your experience. :)
Share this post to your friend, let`s explore and learn together.

6 comments:

{ Service Tax Registration Delhi } at: May 13, 2014 at 4:25 PM said...

It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers will make good content as you did then internet will be a lot more useful
than ever before.

{ Web Developers Delhi } at: September 10, 2014 at 5:18 PM said...

Thank you, your experience is quite encouraging to me. I think this is the best option for me at the moment.

{ Picnic Locations in Gurgaon } at: February 10, 2015 at 6:39 PM said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

{ Water Park in Delhi NCR } at: February 11, 2015 at 6:44 PM said...

Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

{ Launch Business in Delhi } at: February 21, 2015 at 2:11 PM said...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

{ Setup Business in Delhi } at: March 11, 2015 at 6:32 PM said...

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • Picturelearning Japanese • Design by Dzignine, Blogger Blog Templates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...