Beautiful Beaches: Redondo Beach Pier


Redondo Beach Pier has been one of the 最も奇麗なところ mottomo kirei na tokoro most beautiful places I have visited.
The breeze and ocean view was very welcoming.


It says, "Please keep your beach clean". I think it is already very きれい kirei clean.


食事、買い物、遊び shokuji kaimono asobi Food, shops and fun.


A nice place for relaxing and 散歩する sanpo suru taking a walk.


Lots of greats restaurants and shops. The restaurant sits on the pier that extend out into the sea. It feels as though you are 海の真ん中に食事を楽しんでいる umi no mannaka ni shokuji  wo tanoshindeiru enjoying your meal in  the middle of the sea. 

Boats on the other side of the pier.

こんにちは、私はロボットです!konnichiha watashi ga robotto desu. Hello! I am a robot.
It is a tower viewer or sometimes called binoculars.


おい、空間をくれよ、俺の足指を踏んでいるぞ!
oi, kuukan wo kure yo, ore no ashiyubi wo fundeiru zo.
Hey there, give me some space, you are stepping on my toes! 
Share this post to your friend, let`s explore and learn together.If you had been to this places, leave a comment and share with us your experience. :)

5 comments:

{ Web Developers Delhi } at: September 10, 2014 at 5:18 PM said...

I have been browsing internet for more than three hours today since morning, yet I didn’t found any interesting article like this which provides knowledge.

{ Picnic Locations in Gurgaon } at: February 10, 2015 at 6:38 PM said...

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

{ Launch Business in Delhi } at: February 21, 2015 at 2:11 PM said...

I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

{ Setup Business in Delhi } at: March 2, 2015 at 5:35 PM said...

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

{ Setup Business in Delhi } at: March 11, 2015 at 6:32 PM said...

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • Picturelearning Japanese • Design by Dzignine, Blogger Blog Templates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...