Love stone

Visit Japan: Kiyomizudera, Kyoto








There are 2 love stones. If you can walk from one stone to the other without opening your eyes, you will find true love.
恋占いの石は二つあります。もし一つの石から目を開けずにもう一つの石に歩ければ、真実の恋ができますよ。
koi uranai no ishi ha futatsu arimasu. moshi hitotsu no ishi kara me wo akezuni mou hitotsu no ishi ni arukereba, shinjitsu no koi ga dekimasu yo.


How to say in Japanese: I love you


I like this song by Rod Stewart, "Have I told you lately that 愛している aishiteiru i love you?"


Cultural Note:
In the West, like is different from love.
I like you does not mean that I love you.


In Japan,
私はあなたが好きです watashi ha anata ga suki desu.
私はあなたのことがすきです watashi ha anata no koto ga suki desu.

both means I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • Picturelearning Japanese • Design by Dzignine, Blogger Blog Templates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...