Top 5 Myths about Learn Japanese Through Pictures

Learn Japanese Through Pictures or more oftenly known as picturelearning has received some feedbacks. Some from my friends, some from my readers.
It seemed that some perception about picturelearning is not true, and here, I call them the Myths.


 Myth #1 I cannot read Japanese

We understand that many people cannot read Japanese. Thus, we use English as the main language to introduce you to Japanese words. We also provide romaji (Japanese written in alphabets) so that you know how to pronounce them. Even if you cannot pronounce them properly like the Japanese people do, so what? Try to pronounce anyway and hear yourself talking in broken Japanese. I did it too when I was learning Japanese and it made me laugh at myself. It made me happy. This is what this blog is about, to make you happy.



Myth #2 For learning Japanese only

No, we did not make picturelearning for learning Japanese entirely. We made this for leisure reading. We focus on fun pictures, and short statements to introduce some words in Japanese, followed by a How to Say in Japanese segment where we put in interesting facts, quotes, and cultural notes as examples.

Most importantly, we want you to enjoy the pictures and the blog as you get in touch with some Japanese words.
Even if you are not learning any Japanese, it is OK. Just read it for pleasure.



Myth #3 Not for Japanese people

Although we use English as the main language, picturelearning benefits the Japanese people who wants to improve their English proficiency too. We use simple English words and sentences. Like reverse engineering, you can read the Japanese text and see the translation in English. Just like foreigners who want to learn Japanese, you are only doing it the reversed way.
Even if you are not learning any English, it is OK. Just read it for pleasure.



 
Myth #4 This is a perfect blog

I am not a native Japanese speaker. I started learning Japanese by myself. Then I went on to further study in Tokyo for 2 years with my own money. I tried very hard to master the language in the shortest time, and I made it to be able speak, write and read Japanese within a year. For me, that is a feat. But it doesn`t mean that I am perfect, neither does my blog. I am consistently improving myself to bring you accurate information. If you find any mistake, comment on it and correct me. I am happy to exchange opinions.


 

Myth #5 Subscribing is difficult

From time to time, we are improving picturelearning with different ways to subscribe.
We try to make picturelearning easy for subscription and easy to follow.
You can choose any of the following method to subscribe and follow us.


 You can click on the slide at the top of the blog to subscribe.




 You can fill in your email address on the left sidebar.





You click to join us at

- Google+

- Facebook Fan Page

- Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • Picturelearning Japanese • Design by Dzignine, Blogger Blog Templates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...