Chen Family Academy

Visit China: Guangzhou

Hi friends, I am back. If you are wondering, I have been in China for a few weeks for business.
Since Chinese New Year is coming, I think I will show you some pictures of China and introduce you to some of the Chinese culture.

This is not a temple.
お寺ではない。
otera de ha nai

 It is a house.
家です。
ie desu.


The house of the Chen family
ちぇん家のうちです。
chen ke no uchi desu.


 How to say in Japanese: House

A houseuchi becomes a homeie when you can write, 'I love you' on the furniture.

2 comments:

{ Where is Japan } at: February 2, 2012 at 2:44 AM said...

Amazing pictures from China but I love Japan more.

{ Jay Dubberliew } at: February 3, 2012 at 10:19 PM said...

I love japan too. It is a beautiful place. I will show more pictures of Japan in the next series after I have finished my intended series introducing Guangzhou.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 • Picturelearning Japanese • Design by Dzignine, Blogger Blog Templates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...